Moore Deutschland AG
Registered office: Munich
Phone: +49 211 2613 0822
Fax: +49 211 2613 0823
Court of register:
Local court of Munich
Commercial Register No. B 218608
Represented by its Management Board:
• Carol Haßelmans, Auditor/Public Accountant (Chair)
• Holger Böge, Auditor/Public Accountant
• Michael Orban, Auditor/Public Accountant
• Dr. Matthias Ritzi, Auditor/Public Accountant
• Thomas Ziegler, Auditor/Public Accountant
• Michael Peters, Auditor/Public Accountant (chair)
• Günter Hilger, Auditor/Public Accountant
• Oliver Kanus, Auditor/Public Accountant
Responsible supervisory body:
Berlin Chamber of Public Accountants
Bavarian Regional Office
The statutory professional titles of “auditor” and “auditing company” have been conferred in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The auditing profession is primarily subject to the following professional regulations:
• Auditors Code [Wirtschaftsprüferordnung];
• the Professional Charter for Public Accountants and Sworn Auditors;
• the Quality Control Charter;
• the Seal Ordinance; and
• the Ordinance on Professional Liability Insurance for Public Accountants.
The regulations can be viewed on the website of the Chamber of Public Accountants.
Professional liability insurance:
Our professional liability insurance policy is with der Versicherungsstelle Wiesbaden, Dotzheimer Straße 23, 65185 Wiesbaden.
The geographical scope of insurance coverage includes (with a few exceptions) activities in member states of the European Union and therefore satisfies the minimum requirements of § 54 of the Auditors Code in conjunction with the Ordinance on Professional Liability Insurance for Public Accountants.
In particular, the geographical scope of coverage is as follows:
1. Germany and
2. rest of Europe, Turkey and countries of the former Soviet Union, including Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
The policy covers liability claims
(1) asserted before courts in those countries and
(2) arising from violation or non-observance of the law of those countries.
3. In countries not mentioned above, coverage exists for liability claims
(1) arising from business auditing activities provided the engagement is based solely on German law and
(2) arising from the rendering of business assistance in tax matters relating to the tax laws of countries not mentioned above, provided the engagement is based solely on German law.
In both cases, insurance indemnities are limited to the minimum insured amount prescribed by law.
4. Global coverage exists for liability claims
arising from activities exercised through foreign establishments, branch offices or other advisory bodies abroad, no higher than in the minimum insured amount prescribed by law.
Responsible in terms of § 55 of the State Treaty on Broadcasting:
Carol Haßelmans (Management Board Chairwoman)
Moore Deutschland AG
Online dispute resolution platform (ODR platform)/Legal Conciliation Board [Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft]:
The European Commission provides an online platform for out-of-court dispute resolution (the ODR platform), which is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Participation in conciliation procedures:
We are neither willing nor obligated to take part in dispute resolution procedures on the ODR platform, before the Legal Conciliation Board or any other consumer arbitration board.